Friendsgiving Dinner & Dance
- This event has passed.
November 18, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Delicious Food Catered by Chio's Peruvian Grill
- Sweet Shop with an Assortment of Tasty Home-Baked Cakes, Pies, & Pastries!
- Dancing to Great Music!
- Wonderful Raffle Prizes!
- Fun Fellowship with Friends!
- All this and more for a wonderful cause: Raising funds for the St. Ferdinand Church facility improvement project. 100% of funds raised at event will go towards this worthy and much needed cause: New air-conditioner & sound system.
- Rosie Cardenas at (818) 939-8828 for more information about this event and to purchase tickets: $25.00 (Admission & Dinner)
- Christina Solis (818) 389-3358 if you are interested in Baking something for the "Sweet Shop"
- Johana Jones (818) 336-0948 to bring fall decorations appropriate for the event.
We look forward to seeing you at the FRIENDSGIVING Dinner & Dance event!
Want to add your event?
Use the form below to submit your event for approval by the Core, which meets the first Tuesday of every month. Note that there is no guarantee your event will be posted.